Protein Bar Guide
What are the best tasting meal replacement protein bars?
- High quality whey isolate protein that is 100% useable by your body
- Only 5 impact carbohydrates and over 12 grams of fiber so they are PERFECT for low carb diets
- Over 5 delicious flavors and FREE shipping and gluten FREE
Designs For Health Paleo Bar
- The fat content is combined with almonds, almond butter and coconut oil to fight inflammation.
- Aims to improve blood sugar response with prebiotic sweeteners like xylitol and green tea extract
- 180 calories, 20 grams of carbs and fights the various components of autoimmune disease.
These bars aren’t the best for pure physique mind folks but they are healthy bars. I was able to get you guys a discount on these paleo bars by clicking here now.
Organic Living Food Bars
- A raw, whole, live organic bar contain probiotics for improved gut health
- 240 good calories so a great meal replacement bar
- Includes all important oat beta glucans for optimal health
You can get the cheapest price on the organic bars by clicking here nowPure Protein Bar
One of the first protein bars that I initially experimented with, this is one of the better tasting meal replacement bars on the market. Highly intense fitness enthusiasts will knock the bar since it does contain soy protein but this is one of the better tasting bars anywhere. It’s not one of the healthiest however. The only reason why I’m including this on my list is that I understand that some people just need to make a positive change. While all of the three bars listed above would be options, the Pure Protein bar is a lot better then french fries.