You know the funny thing about having a fitness and nutrition blog is that you get all types of questions about how someone can look better, lose bodyfat and just improve their overall image. It only makes sense since everyone does want to look better since it increases how the opposite sex looks at you and how you feel about yourself. Unfortunately for a lot of people, looking better can’t happen too soon. In all honesty, you need at least 6-8 weeks to see any noticeable improvements. That doesn’t mean that you can’t start losing weight or defining your stomach today and look better next Tuesday at this time. Here’s 31 ways to look better instantly.
1. Eat less carbs. Seriously, most people are amazed by how they feel and the water weight that they drop when they change both the quantity and quality of the carbs that they eat. You can notice differences in a few short days.
2. Drink more water. More water in means more water out.
3. Ditch the coffee, it makes you sluggish and eventaully makes your workouts weaker.
4. Stop dressing like a tough guy. I don’t care if everyone else at your local bar is doing it. Sometimes those skin-tight Ed Hardy or Abercrombie shirts aren’t for everyone. Wait a few weeks and follow this list and you’ll look better then everyone who wears them. All those shirts do is make you focus on your negative body image now.
5. Start doing interval track sprint 3 x per week now.
6. Just because you worked out doesn’t mean your post workout carbs need to be ice cream. Focus on quality sources of protein and carbs in your six pack diet.
7. Skinny isn’t sexy, ripped is. If you’ve ever said “I want to be skinny” then you need to eat more protein and add some muscle.
8. Try to get 8 hours of sleep a night and focus on your nighttime nutrition.
9. Spending 30 minutes of doing crunches isn’t the proper way to set up a six pack ab workout.
10. Drink more water.
11. Use a killer arm workout program to build some arm size quick. Sexy arms equal a sexy body.
12. Stop wasting your time by trying 100 different workouts. Stick to one plan.
13. Don’t follow the diet advice of some pro athlete or genetically blessed cover model who never had it hard.
14. Listen to your body.
15. Invest in a good quality Branch Chain Amino Acid drink and use it during your workout.
16. A beer or two a week will hurt you.
17. Your weekends are probably the reason why you can’t lose stomach fat.
18. Have a cheat meal or a cheat meal or two on Saturday night at your last meal or two of the night. Not in the morning.
19. Bacon with eggs is still bacon.
20. Make a vision board and put up a picture of your ideal body. Seriously, look at it everyday until you’ve attained that body.
21. You need to eat every few hours if your body is telling you to.
22. Just because you used a program in the past doesn’t mean that it will work for you now.
23. Train your legs.
24.Buy a kettlebell to keep in your basement for those days when you don’t want to go to the gym.
25. Drink more water and less coffee.
26. Stay focused on your goal no matter how long it takes you to get there.
27. Remember, everyone likes a set of six pack abs. Don’t stop until you get them.
28.Vegetables and fruits can radically improve your body and your health.
29. Don’t get caught up on the latest supplement hype.
30. Determine how much protein you need and stick with it.
31. Stop wondering why you don’t have someone else’s “perfect” body and focus on yourself.
Bonus tip: Let nothing stand in your way and let no one tell you that you shouldn’t be working out that much or eating certain types of healthy foods. Let’s do this!
Can you add any tips that I might of missed? Leave a comment below.
Tags: Ab Workout, Arm Workout, Carbs, Ditch, Drink More Water, Ed Hardy, Focus On Quality, How To Look Better Instantly, Local Bar, Look Better Now, Losing Weight, Negative Body Image, Noticeable Improvements, Quality Sources, Sexy Arms, Six Pack Ab, Sources Of Protein, Those Shirts, Tough Guy, Water Weight, Workout Program, Workouts