Need a pick up today regardless of whatever your goals are? Listen, I know what it’s like to try to stay committed to a diet and it’s tough. The only thing that gets me through is remembering how awful that I feel after I cheat when I’m not suppose to. I have that success mindset and a big reason is because I have about 100 books of different quotes. Here’s 5 of them to start your day.
1) “There is a giant asleep within every man. When the giant awakes, miracles happen.” -Frederick Faust
2) “If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” -Thoreau
3) “Formulate and stamp indelibly on your mind a mental picture of yourself as succeeding. Hold this picture tenaciously. Never permit it to fade–your mind will seek to develop the picture.” -Norman Vincent Peale
4) “Make your plans as fantastic as you like, because 25 years from now they will seem mediocre. You will wonder why you did not make them 50 times as great.” -Henry Curtis
5) “Remember when you were at your best? Now be there again!” -unknown
Tags: Books, Diet, Dreams, Endeavors, Faust 2, Frederick Faust, Giant, Henry Curtis, Mental Picture, Mindset, Miracles, Motivation Quote, Motivation Quotes, Motivational Quotes, Norman Vincent Peale, Success Quote, Success Quotes, Thoreau, Tony Robbins, Whatever Your Goals