I’ve asked my friend, Dr.K to give us a blog post about why people still struggle to get lean, even with all of this information floating around. To check out Dr.k, click here
If you’re serious about getting ripped than you’ve probably already seen almost every supplement, diet plan, and workout program out there already. For this reason, I’m not going to waste another second of your time. I have something different to offer you today…
Today, I want to give you a step-by-step implementation program that is so obviously effective no one can contest it. This is a 7 step, fat loss & fitness implementation plan that is sure to provide you with outstanding results.
1. Drink a tall glass of water before every meal. This one strategy, alone, counteracts 30% of unnecessary eating. Most people have a very difficult time identifying thirst during meal times. By quenching your thirst before you eat, you will be:
• improving speed and ease of digestion
• raising your metabolism
• increasing absorption of nutrients in your food
• filling yourself with what your body really craves, water.
2. Eat every meal on smaller plates. Ah, the psychology of eating… Fascinating, isn’t it, that your brain will believe you are eating much more food if you put it on a smaller plate? Unfortunately, the reverse is also true, which many times results in eating past the point of satiety without knowing it for about 15-20 minutes. Smaller plates are the answer. Do not ignore this point. Every smart bodybuilder I know uses this trick because it works.
3. Eat a ton of carrots every single day. Carrots are high in fiber, good for your skin, and a healthy snack. Foods high in fiber offer a ‘mechanical effect’ to the digestive process and literally move sludge and other intestinal build-up out of your intestines and colon and through your body. This build-up is the same stuff that is stopping other nutrients from being absorbed into your system, while they act as a barrier. Improving skin health builds your immune system. Your skin is the largest organ in your body, and it can act as a primary line of defense when it comes to stopping infection, toxins, and other environmental pollutants from entering into your system.
4. Begin and end each day with 3 sets of 15 Burpees. It doesn’t have to be burpees, but the exercise should be a whole-body exercise with an explosive and stability component. By using your entire body quickly in this fashion, you are basically ‘pulling the fire alarm.’ Before you know it, it’s as if your entire body has been awake and functioning at full-force all day, with improved circulation, oxygen to vital organs, and endorphin release to help you avoid coffee, tea, soda, or other caffeinated beverages.
5. Alternate training speed (tempo) every time you go to the gym. Tempo training is one of the most overlooked areas of fat loss and fitness. By changing the speed at which you perform an exercise regularly, you are constantly ‘shocking’ your body into believing it is being introduced to a brand-new demand. This is key. Your body is very good at accommodating demand you place upon it on a daily basis. It is by constantly changing this demand that you can force your body’s fat loss machine to rev up and start it’s engine.
6. Practice stress-relief exercises. Cortisol does produce belly fat, and cortisol is released when we are stressed. It’s a defense mechanism we used to use as cavemen during the wintertime. When stressed by the cold and lack of food, we released cortisol, which initiated a fat-deposit process in our lower abdomen. The reason for the location is because this involved the least energy for digestion during starvation. If you take away the stress, you can take away the cortisol and stand a fighting chance at beating your kangaroo pouch.
7. Keep a daily log of your food intake and workouts. Provide reasons for any mishaps along the way. Every fitness professional will tell you the same thing. Logging food and workouts is boring, but it’s the only sure-fire way to track your results and hold yourself accountable. I like to take things one step further. Instead of just logging your daily results, I suggest you provide a rationale for mishaps. This means, if you decided to eat pizza, hold yourself accountable and provide a reason for this decision in writing. I find, very often, this chore alone will stop you from eating the wrong foods and making the wrong decisions.
Remember, getting six pack abs is a serious goal that requires a serious commitment. That said, melting belly fat, watching your abs appear, and feeling ‘fit’ for the first time in your life is an unparalleled feeling. Following each of these 7 steps alone would not be enough, but, when coupled with the perfect exercise program, you’re sure to see incredible six pack abs results.
Tags: Absorption Of Nutrients, Bodybuilder, Carrots, Colon, Diet Plan, Digestive Process, Glass Of Water, Healthy Snack Foods, Implementation Plan, Implementation Program, Intestines, Mechanical Effect, Metabolism, Satiety, Single Day, Sludge, Step Implementation, Tall Glass, Thirst, Workout Program