The Many Benefits of Vitamin K2
What if I told you that there was a vitamin that the general public was ignoring that could give you some fantastic benefits…
- Build strong bones and keep them healthy
- Help your arteries and veins
- Increase your heart health
- Improve your memory
- Fight cancer
Sounds good right? Sadly, there are numerous synthetic forms of this fantastic vitamin on the market which is why I ONLY advise one brand!
We live in a world that is filled with conditions that might be making us more and more devoid of this life saving nutrients every day.
It’s a fat soluble vitamin which, by nature, makes it harder to absorb unless we eat a lot of fat!
Do you suffer form….
- A poor diet that is loaded with non organic, commercially raised meat?
- Have poor liver health?
- Take cholesterol blocking drugs?
- Suffer from celiac disease or crohon’s?
Before I go into the many benefits of vitamin K2, let me first give you fair warning about the negative, potentially dangerous aspects of synthetic forms.
Discovered in 1929, vitamin K stands for coagulation since it’s essential for proper blood clotting.
While most of the research that focuses on the skeletal or nervous system with the brain and liver, Vitamin K has been shown to have numerous health improving benefits.
There are three forms of vitamin K that you must look out for.
- Vitamin K1 which is phylloquinone
- Vitamin K2 which is menaquinone
- Vitamin K3 which is the synthetic form
Vitamin K1 is found in darky, leafy green vegetables like broccoli and spinach.
Vitamin K2 is found in various meats and fermented cheeses and is natural, non toxic and the brand of Vitamin K2 that I recommend.
The best source of vitamin K2? The Japanese food of natto, which is fermented soybean has ten times the amount of vitamin K that is found in spinach.
Unfortunately, most people don’t like the taste of natto…
Is it any wonder why most people are deficient in vitamin K?
Unfortunately there’s no reliable test for vitamin K deficiencies or to assess how much we actually need.
Yes there’s a blood test…
That same blood test only measures prothrombin which provides zero value for determining blood vitamin K levels!
New Vitamin K research is coming out every day with numerous health benefits already documented including
- Increased heart health
- Protect your skin
- Make it easier for calcium to enter your bone
- Enhance your immune system
- Regulate calcification of your tissues
- Acts as a potent antioxidant
- Protects against cellular damage
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
It’s your job to be proactive with your health and decide to stat supplementing with Vitamin K 2 today instead of waiting for future tests to come out.
More Powerful Benefits of Vitamin K2
Very much like Vitamin D, Vitamin K2 has multiple benefits for bone health and new evidence is growing to support further bone claims. Vitamin K has been linked to osteoblasts or new cells that lay down bone. Think of osteoblasts as nails that help keep broads in place. Without Vitamin K you can’t have strong bones!
Here’s three studies that back up my claims on bone health and vitamin K2
- Journal of Bone and Mineral Research, 1997, Y. Koshihara and K Hoshi
Journal reference: “The results proved that vitamin K2 increased Gla-containing osteocalcin, which accumulated osteocalcin in the extracellular matrix, and facilitated mineralization in vitro.”
- Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, 2001, ZJ Ma and M Yamaguchi
Journal reference: “These results suggested that MK-7 (K2-7) has a suppressive effect on osteoclasts.”
- Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, 2001, M Yamaguchi et al1
Journal reference: “This study demonstrates that MK-7 (K2-7) has an anabolic effect on bone tissue and osteoblastic (MC3T3-E1) cells in vitro, suggesting that the compound can stimulate osteoblastic bone formation.”
What’s The Best Way To Get Vitamin K2?
While your best option to get Vitamin K2 is nasty tasting natto, there is another way.
You MUST use a natural source of Vitamin K2, which isn’t easy to find.
You must meet four factors before you buy Vitamin K2
- Must have a form of Vitamin K2-7 in the formula. K2-7 has been shown to be the most stable, absorbable form of Vitamin K2.
- Must be formed from a stable fermentation process
- Must be affordable
- Must be pure
Isn’t It Time You Protected Yourself And Loved Ones From A Vitamin K-2 Deficiency?
I’ve chosen what I believe is the top formula for Vitamin K2 on the market
- It provides the strongest form of Vitamin K2 on the market
- Is the right form of Vitamin K2 to blend with Vitamin D3 for superior bone health
- Exceeds quality standards