With 2009 coming to a close, I thought it was a good time to look back on the year and create this list of 55 things that I learned in 2009. You’ll find a mix of bodybuilding, weight loss, nutrition, diet, and pop culture in this post and I really enjoyed writing it. Here’s to a great end of 2009!
The term “take action” is vastly overrated. A bunch of other things have to take place after you take your action for you to have your desired outcome.
- Sons of Anarchy is a great show, I’ll miss it until season three.
- The Fat Loss Diet was my top selling product of 2009.
- My mother made me unstoppable and I plan to prove that in 2010.
There’s something about the Yankees that the “haters” don’t get. They are as American as apple pie and baseball itself.
- The easiest way to survive any type of traveling without gaining weight is to use a low carb diet.
I really enjoy doing all of the Jimmy Smith Training podcasts.
- Less volume equals more growth.
I’d rather do more cardio and eat more food then do less cardio and eat less food.
- Most “online gurus” don’t really care about the fitness industry.
Most everyone would rather be skinny with abs than jacked with abs.
- Drinking a few cups of green tea a day can save your life.
- It’s not where your at but where your going.
Every fitness model that I know works harder than you’d think. It’s not all glitz and glamor.
- Zip-up hoodies lined in some type of wool rock!
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is amazing. Best game of the year hands down.
- If you get 10 emails in one day about the same product, you should be wary.
Cupcakes are one of my favorite junk foods. They are even better when they are in ice cream cones.
- R-ala is one of the healthiest and best supplements for changing your body.
The internet is a amazing tool and can help anyone be a entrepreneur. Go for it!
- I love twitter. Not to ramble but for making connections.
I love bodybuilding, everything about it.
- The new Under Armour USA t-shirts look great.
Progression is the number one way to grow. I don’t care how you train, you have to push the same weight for more reps or push a new weight every workout.
- Having a mentor is a good idea but rushing to have one is money wasted.
I’m a MAC fan. I just love the computer and owning a MAC makes me hip.
- Have a goal. Reach for something every day. If you don’t, you’ll never move forward.
Paralysis by analysis kills! Just get something done.
- Seeing the Yankees back on top is great. Especially Game 2 of the ALCS when the game went into the 14th inning and I was getting dumped on by rain.
Basketball is the most athletic game on the planet.
- Everyone has a different journey, the sooner you realize that the sooner you stop getting frustrated.
Life isn’t fair but hard work goes a long way to evening it out.
- Fat loss is a complex process but it doesn’t have to be complex.
Do what you absolutely love and you’ll dominate whatever you do.
- There’s still some great fat loss supplements that are natural and help.
Grass-fed, sugar free hot dogs are delicious and so good for you.
- Anytime you see someone put 3 45 pound plate on the bar, you have to respect them.
Deadlifts are still the best exercise for you.
- My family is my foundation, no matter where 2010 takes me.
Steaz organic iced tea is amazing.
- Everything happens for a reason, you just have to keep pushing forward.
Let loose every now and then, it keeps you sane.
- Organic decaf coffee is one of the healthiest things for you.
Peanut butter is still one of the best foods ever.
- Free supplement company t-shirts makes up 60% of my wardrobe.
I enjoy sleeping. Going out is cool but sleeping is so much better.
- Focus on yourself. Do work!
Success doesn’t always come to the people that deserve it.Hustle is the most important word, ever!
- There’s nothing like Monday Night Raw live.
Ironman was the best movie of the year.
- There’s only a few mass building moves, rotate them and use them frequently.
Vitamin D is so good for you. Take at least 2,000-5,000 IU’s per day.
- Loaded stretching can help you grow faster.
- You need to weigh your food or else you’ll never get ripped.
You reading this site means more to me than I can put into words. Thank you. I do what I do everyday for you. I appreciate it and keep striving to deliver better content for you with each post.
[singlepic id=2 w=320 h=240 float=]
Have a fantastic holiday season!
All the best,
Tags: American As Apple Pie, Best Game Of The Year, Best Supplements, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare, Cupcakes, Desired Outcome, Fat Loss Diet, Fitness Industry, Fitness Model, Gaining Weight, Game Of The Year, Glitz And Glamor, Green Tea, Haters, Ice Cream Cones, Jimmy Smith, Junk Foods, Low Carb Diet, Nutrition Diet, Weight Loss Nutrition