Want to increase potent fat loss and muscle building hormones like IGF-1 and Growth Hormone naturally?
It’s important to increase these hormones in order to build muscle and lose fat. Doing it naturally is hard, if you don’t know what you’re doing. Want to know the easiest and fastest way?
Follow a fat loss diet.
IGF-1 is a high anabolic hormone that builds muscles and cuts fat. An Australian study found that moderate caloric restriction increased various types of IGF-1 and growth hormone.
The study had subjects consume 1,700 calories per day for 12 weeks. They found the same in people who followed high or low carbohydrate diets. Moderate calorie restrictions had only a moderate effect on chemicals that regulate metabolism.
(European Journal Endocrinology, 162:1075-1082, 2010)
So what are the best ways to increase growth hormone naturally?
- You must use a cycling low carb diet.
- You must start supplementing with vitamin E today.
- Start using magnesium every night.
- Get enough sleep every night.
- Train with big fully body movements.
- Start thinking about using arginine.
- Omega-3 fish oil is a great supplement that helps to improve metabolic syndrome and insulin resistance. Start using it.
- Protein doesn’t directly increase your growth hormone naturally but it can help increase muscle mass.
Tags: Anabolic Hormone, Body Movements, Build Muscle, Caloric Restriction, Calories Per Day, Chemicals, Fat Loss Diet, Growth Hormone, Hormones, Igf 1, increase growth hormone, increase growth hormone naturally, increase IGF-1, increase IGF-1 naturally, Insulin Resistance, Lose Fat, Low Carb Diet, Low Carbohydrate Diets, Metabolic Syndrome, Metabolism, Muscle Building, Muscle Mass, Muscles, Night Train, Omega 3 Fish Oil, Protein, Vitamin E