So you worry about taking statins for lowering cholesterol. You want to do it naturally, so what weapons should you use?
Lowering your cholesterol levels naturally is vitally important because statins lower CoQ10 and that is very dangerous.
Here’s 7 ways to lower your cholesterol levels naturally.
1. Get rid of grains and sugars in your diet. Start slow but eventually get rid of them. Consume a good amount of grass fed beef and other lean meats.
3. Add a combination of red yeast rice and niacin in your diet. This has been proven to lower cholesterol levels naturally.
4. Eat heart healthy foods such as almonds, olive oil, coconut and coconut oil, walnuts and sunflower seeds.
5. Exercise daily in order to elevate your metabolism and burn fat.
6. Stop drinking or smoking. Excessive exposure to alcohol and tobacco is a great way to keep your cholesterol elevated.
7. Get plenty of good and restorative sleep. Sleep is a vital component to lowering your cholesterol levels naturally.
Tags: Almonds, Cholesterol Levels, Coconut Oil, Coq10, Excessive Exposure, Grass Fed Beef, Healthy Foods, how to lower your cholesterol levels naturally, Lean Meats, Lower Cholesterol, lower cholesterol without drugs, Lowering Cholesterol, Lowering Your Cholesterol, Lowering Your Cholesterol Levels, Naturally, naturally lower your cholesterol levels, Niacin, Omega 3 Fish Oil, Red Yeast Rice, Sleep Sleep, Statins, Sunflower Seeds, Vital Component, Walnuts, Ways To Lower Your Cholesterol